27 June 2014

This is me

Here I am thinking, "I've got nothing to write about, my life is so boring right now, there's just nothing happening."  Blah blah blah.

But, the truth is, there is always something going on.  No matter how 'boring' or 'plain', there is always something happening.

For example, my Little Lion is unofficially (I'm not tempting fate) out of nappies.  Even at night time.

In my wallowing of self-pity I forgot that I finished this crochet art (and I forgot that I had promised to show it off):




I am really, really pleased with it.  It's so coooool!  And, the fact that a 'Nana' today told me it was brilliant, while inspecting it, made my day.  It's got 'Nana's' seal of approval (that means I'm winning!).



xx

Also, many thanks to the designer of the crochet pattern.

If you love the pattern as much as me, you can purchase it on her website, it's called Glory.



1 comment:

  1. That's the thing about normal - it's something not nothing :) Glad things are going well for you and way cool top x

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :)

UA-40155566-1