27 April 2015

Grand Canyon Part 1

Ok, so in the last couple of weeks we went to "all the stores" I wanted to, and we visited a few [awesome] places.

We've been to Tortilla Flat, Sedona, Flagstaff, the Grand Canyon!

I'll be honest, I've been procrastinating blogging about it because there's just SO much to talk about... which ends up in nothing being talked about.  Shame on me.

Next post I'll show you a bunch of photos of our adventures, BUT, here goes as a teaser...



My two favorite people at the Grand Canyon.  That place is amazing!  It's just SO huge that it's hard to take it all in, how vast, how far across, how deep down, how it was made, how it just 'is' now.  Mega-huge-awesome-ness.

Not pictured is my sister-in-law who has been staying with us for a couple weeks.  She's been so much fun and our little man is going to miss her (Roy and I will, too) when she heads off to Alaska next week.  Alaska!!


xx







1 comment:

  1. Oh yay!!! So glad you are getting out and about and seeing and doing stuff! Exciting! Cant wait to see and read more! x

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :)

UA-40155566-1